ECG Machine GE Marquette MAC 5000
The GE Marquette Mac 5000 ECG Machine is at top of the line interpretive system that combines additional features with the usual functionalities and features that are incorporated by the highly popular Marquette MAC series of machines (especially for the Marquette Mac 6 and Marquette Mac 8).
The ECG machine Marquette MAC 5000 features with :
- 12SL with adult and pediatric interpretive ECG analysis
- Upgradeable to QRS signal averaging program with high Resolution
- The P-wave signal averaging program(PHi-Res™) features a patented templating algorithm which enhances measurement accuracy by maximizing signal fidelity
- Patented templating algorithm which enhances measurement
- 15-lead acquistion, storage and analysis
- Eliminates non-cardiac electrical noise
- Download patient demographic data Immediate access to the complete ECG patient record from the Catalyst MUSE® system
- Optional ACI-TIPI(Acute Cardiac Ischemia Time-Insentive Predictive Instrument) generates a numerical score representing the probability that the patient has Acute Cardiac Ischemia
The ECG Machine GE Marquette MAC 5000 Resting ECG System delivers the advanced capabilities that only the industry's most extensive collection of proven algorithms can offer.
The GE Marquette MAC 5000 is an ECG machine that has combined unparalleled hardware technology with a complete suite of net workable software solutions which optimizes output and productivity which makes the ecg machine Marquette MAC 5000 to be ideal for any facility that aspires for a high performing ECG machine.
Marquette MAC 5000 is EKG system which using battery charge time around 4.5 hours from total discharge (with display off). The backlit LCD screen display is of high resolution and has waveform enhancement capability. When you buy ECG Machine GE Marquette MAC 5000, you will get standard warranty about one year.
Other performance specifications of ECG Machine GE Marquette MAC 5000 is using Microprocessor augmented automatic electrocardiograph, 14 channel acquisition with programmable lead configurations.